Unfortunately, the all black card doesn't photograph very well. There is a black layer that is embossed with the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder from the Holiday Catalog (my new favorite folder) and then spritzed with Champagne Shimmer Mist on top of the black card base. It is a beautiful glittery layer, but it just looks like a few pieces of glitter on the black in the photo. Trust me though - it is soooo shimmery!
On top of that is the fabulous Champagne Glimmer Paper from the Holiday Catalog. It is NOT on the carryover list as past Glimmer Papers have been, so be sure to stock up before January 2. I know I will! I hope you enjoy my nontraditional Christmas card!
ELEGANT CHRISTMAS DEER SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Christmas Deer (W#128144 $15.95, C#128146 $11.95), Petite Pairs (W#122495 $28.95, C#122497 $20.95)
- Card Stock – Basic Black, Champagne Glimmer Paper (#127885, $4.95)
- Ink – VersaMark, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (#116806, $5.95) for Champagne Shimmer Mist
- Ribbon – Gold Elastic Cord (retired)
- Punches – Scallop Edge Border (#119882, $15.95),
- Accessories – Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder (#109129, $4.75)
- Tools – Big Shot, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder (#127819, $7.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)