The first project is a CAS (clean & simple) card I did for a Stamp Camp last month. It is a case of a card by Colleen Vassos, but I had to do some tweaking of my own, of course! I just love using the phrase from the Just Believe stamp set. It is perfect for a "Santa's Belly" card. I decided to go a little more masculine with it by using the Houndstooth Embossing Folder. And at the last minute, I added the little Christmas tree accent on the belt. I'm not sure I would do it again, but it is cute. Enjoy!
Please note: The 1" Square Punch used for this project is on sale for 30% off with our Online Extravaganza through Nov. 28!
BELIEVE IN SANTA SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Just Believe (W#116948 $33.95, C#120453 $25.95)
- Card Stock – Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Whisper White, Gumball Green, Silver Glimmer Paper
- Ink – Basic Black
- Ribbon – White Baker's Twine colored black (#124262, $2.95)
- Accessories – Neutrals Designer Buttons (#119743, $8.95)
- Punches – Curly Label (#119851, $16.95), 1" Square (#124094, $15.95), Merry Minis Punch Pack (#126882, $16.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Apothecary Accents (#127003, $24.95), Houndstooth Embossing Folder (#123134, $7.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95), Mini Glue Dots
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business and is in addition to other Stampin' Rewards. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!