This second version is the same basic card with the same elements, but with quite a different look. In this one, I just flipped the DSP over to the other side, rotated the snowflake, and added jewels to circles at the "branch" ends. I don't think I like the lighter paper as much for this card, but I do like the bling! Enjoy!
Please note: The Rhinestone Basic Jewels used for this project are on sale for 30% off during Stampin' Up!'s Online Extravaganza through Nov. 28!
SILVER & PLUM SNOW FLURRIES SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Mixed Medley (Hostess Only W#128054 $14, C#128057 $10)
- Card Stock – Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack (#117152, $21.95), Silver Glimmer Paper (#121790, $4.95)
- Ink – Perfect Plum
- Accessories – Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#119246, $4.95), Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss Powder (#101930, $4.75)
- Punches – 3/4" Circle (#119873, $12.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Snow Flurry Die (#127813, $21.95), Delicate Doilies Sizzlits (#126999, $21.95), Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder (#116824, $7.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business and is in addition to other Stampin' Rewards. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!