The large opening in the Cherry Cobbler piece was cut with the Window Frames Framelits. Tip: Make your cut-out BEFORE dry embossing as the embossing will be flattened out around the opening otherwise. I filled the negative space with Chocolate Chip card stock from behind the opening. The Dazzling Diamond Dust focal piece is popped out on Stampin' Dimensionals although you can't see that very well in the picture. It does pop out nicely though and adds a lot of dimension to the project! Enjoy!
Here is a closeup of the chickadee piece:
Please note: The Scallop Edge Border Punch used for this project is on sale for 30% off during Stampin' Up!'s Online Extravaganza through Nov. 28!
DAZZLING CHICKADEE WINDOW SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Beautiful Season (W#122680 $21.95, C#122682 $16.95)
- Card Stock – Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Glossy White
- Ink – Jet Black Stazon (#101406, $7.95), VersaMark, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Basic Gray, So Saffron Classic
- Ribbon – Always Artichoke 1/2" Seam Binding (#121000, $6.95)
- Accessories – Antique Brads (#117273, $5.95), Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss Powder (#101930, $4.75)
- Punches – Scallop Edge Border (#119882, $15.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Window Frames Framelits Dies (#129021, $26.95), Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder (#116824, $7.95), Aqua Painter (#103954, $16.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business and is in addition to other Stampin' Rewards. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!