For today's 25 Days of Christmas project, I cased a card I made over two years ago that won me a shopping spree from Stampin' Up!: Elegant Tree Ornament. I have seen it duplicated by others so often since then, so I thought it was time to case myself!
I made this card a bit simpler since it was for a Stamp-a-Stack Class. I eliminated the ribbon and just used slivers of Silver Glimmer Paper to "suspend" the ornaments on the Christmas tree branches (Lovely As A Tree pine tree). And I used Pearls to decorate the ornaments instead of brads. I popped the larger ornament out with Stampin' Dimensionals for additional dimension, although you can't really tell in the photo.
IRIDESCENT TREE ORNAMENTS SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Ornament Keepsakes (W#128048 $34.95, C#128051 $25.95), Lovely as a Tree (W#115026 $27.95, C#127793 $19.95), Petite Pairs (W#122495 $28.95, C#122497 $20.95
- Card Stock –Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper (#121790, $4.95)
- Ink – VersaMark, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive
- Accessories – Pearl Basic Jewels (#119247, $4.95), Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss Powder (#101930, $4.75)
- Tools – Big Shot, Holiday Ornaments Framelits (#127816, $24.95 or purchase in bundle with Ornament Keepsakes stamp set), Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder (#127819, $7.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business and is in addition to other Stampin' Rewards. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!