The ornament is the centerpiece of this card. I used my favorite Holiday Ornaments Framelits to cut out the ornament with the new Champagne Glimmer Paper. The snowflakes are from the new Snow Flurry Die. The bottom one is cut from the Champagne Glimmer Paper and then colored with the Early Espresso marker for a subtle tone on tone effect. Sadly, it doesn't show up very well in the picture.
The bow is done with the absolutely yummy Scalloped Tulle Ribbon and is suspended on 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon with the white edges colored with an Early Espresso marker.
Please note: The More Merry Messages stamp set used for this project is on sale for 50% off during Stampin' Up!'s Online Extravaganza through Wednesday, Nov. 28! This is a FANTASTIC Christmas set! I purchased it for full price and it was totally worth it, but now you can get it for HALF PRICE!! Woot! Also used in this project is the Basics Glimmer Brads which are on sale for 30% off during the Extravaganza.
ELEGANT GOLDEN BLESSINGS SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – More Merry Messages (W#126400 $32.95, C#126402 $24.95)
- Card Stock – Early Espresso, Naturals Ivory, Brushed Gold, Champagne Glimmer Paper
- Ink – VersaMark, Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker
- Ribbon – Early Espresso 3-1/2" Scalloped Tulle (#127839, $6.95), Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta (#119959, $5.95)
- Accessories – Basics Glimmer Brads (#121003, $4.95), Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder (#109129, $4.75)
- Tools – Big Shot, Snow Flurry Die (#127813, $21.95), Holiday Ornaments Framelits (#127816, $24.95 or purchase in bundle with Ornament Keepsakes stamp set), Finishing Touches Edgelits (#127010, $9.95), Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder (#127819, $7.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business and is in addition to other Stampin' Rewards. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!