Get your hankies ready! Hundreds of stamps and accessories from the 2012-2013 catalogs are retiring, and this is your chance to get them before they're gone! The retired accessories won't stay around for long--these items are only available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, so be sure to get your orders in early! There are some BIG discounts up to 60% off, so be sure to check out the amazing savings!
- Retiring Stamps (Available April 24-June 3, 2013)
- Retiring Accessories (Available April 24-June 3, 2013, or while supplies last)
MUST-HAVE RETIRING ACCESSORIES
There are so many FANTASTIC products that are leaving us that will not be replaced in the upcoming catalog! Here is a list of some of the things I CANNOT live without and STRONGLY suggest that you should consider purchasing:
- Shimmer Paints - I use the fabulous Shimmer Mist using Frost or Champagne Shimmer Paint on MANY of my cards and will continue to do so - buying at least 10 of each
- ALL the Punches - I cannot stress this enough - every year after retirement, people beg for the retired punches!
- Craft & Rubber Scissors - ok, we don't have to cut our stamps anymore, but these are my go-to crafting scissors and I cannot go without
- Color Spritzer Tool - I use this ALL the time!
- Tabletop Paper Trimmer - HORRIFYING!! - I am buying a backup
- Sanding Blocks - ok, maybe I'm a little type A, but I use these all the time!
- Fancy Favor Die - my all-time favorite Big Shot Die!
- Flower Folds Die
- Petite Pocket Die
- Scallop Squares Duo Die
- Candy Wrapper Die
- Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit
- Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
- Black Craft Ink Pad & Refill
Things to Remember:
- Orders can be placed on a customer order, workshop order, or in my online store.
- Retiring accessories are only available while supplies last.
- The accessories list will be updated each business day by 4:00 PM (MT) with availability information.
- Order deadlines: Monday, June 3, 2013; 11:50 PM (MT)