Lower Cost + Complete Customization = The Stampin' Up! Opportunity is Better Than Ever!This is the time to take your passion for stamping and papercrafting to the next level! With so many exciting new products coming out, now is a FABULOUS time to join Stampin' Up! As a demonstrator, you can get a discount on new products like Blendabilities and Project Life!
Stampin' Up! is now offering a brand new, fully customizable Starter Kit for new demonstrators. And the best news? It's only $99! This flexible, lower-priced kit will give you the perfect start to YOUR BUSINESS—YOUR WAY! When you purchase the kit, you will receive:
- YOUR CHOICE of up to $125 of ANY Stampin' Up! products—stamps, accessories, tools, digital downloads, and more!
- A Business Supplies Pack ($65 value)
- FREE shipping ($12.50 value)
- Imagine saving 30% on your first product order of $150 or more (placed within 45 days) and getting fantastic products from our NEW annual catalog!
- Enjoy a 20% discount thereafter on all your Stampin' Up! products and be the first to see and order new products!
- A FREE Paper Pumpkin kit will also be included in your starter kit.
- You will be able to get in on the preorder for the brand new Holiday Catalog (starts August 1st)!
- You will also get two FREE months of Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) if you sign up for the DBWS within your first 21 days.
- The Starter Kit ships FREE ($12.50 value) and is FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE with the products that you want!
- Earn FREE stamps, cash & product awards, incentive trips and awards!!!
- Access to an exclusive online stamping community where you can interact with 30,000+ demonstrators around the world and find tens of thousands of project ideas.
- Attend Stampin' Up! regional or national events to get together and stamp and forge new friendships!
- Receive the exclusive bimonthly Stampin' Success magazine full of exciting projects, new techniques and information.
- Access to the demonstrator website with fabulous video tutorials, online extras and projects.
- And so much MORE (scroll down)!
QUESTIONS? I will be happy to answer any questions you have. Please don't hesitate to call me at 757-463-2714 or email me at YourStampTeacher@gmail.com.
READY TO JOIN NOW? If you would like to join online, just CLICK HERE and the Online IDA will lead you through the sign-up process. Be sure my name is on the top of the pop-up window.
Please note that you will need to have the following information on hand:
- Social Security Number
- Personal contact information
- Credit card payment information
Not sure if this is for you? Read on for more information including FAQs, Team Benefits and Types of Demonstrators...
Benefits of Joining My Team
I would love to share a few of the things YOU can look forward to as a demonstrator in my group! As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, YOU will:
1. Enjoy 20% instant income on all purchases (that's an instant 20% savings).
2. Earn up to 40% commission on personal purchases and customer sales.
3. Earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting. How much extra income is up to you! Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or cover the payment for a new car, or maybe your goal is even bigger—quitting your current job and staying home with your kids and doing something you love—it’s YOUR decision!
4. Be in charge of your own schedule! Work as little or as much as you like—choose which days you work and how many hours, etc.
5. Receive all new Idea Book & Catalogs and Mini Catalogs mailed to you FREE as long as you are a demonstrator—you will be the first to see them!
6. Receive our full color Stampin' Success magazine each month filled with great techniques, fantastic sample projects and helpful tips!
7. Have the opportunity to host a Demonstrator website that allows your family, friends and customers to shop online from you 24 hours a day.
8. Be able to attend Stampin' Up! demonstrator events - Convention, Regionals, my Team events and special events just for my direct recruits.
9. To know about specials, new products, product retirements, and other company announcements before the public is informed.
10. Receive full support from Stampin' Up! with materials, libraries of projects, workshop ideas, and audio/video trainings on all kinds of topics available on our Demonstrator Web Site. Our website is amazing and is updated almost daily!
11. Receive credit for your personal purchases—your orders (pre-discount) count toward our low $300 quarterly minimum, great rewards program, career milestones, monthly overrides, promotions, and free mini catalog mailing program.
12. Enjoy full hostess benefits and income/discount—as Stampin' Up! demonstrators we are allowed to be our own best customer and receive all the perks of being a hostess AND a demonstrator.
13. Enjoy the tax benefits of owning your own business—wouldn't you love to write off travel for business, designer series papers, the BIG SHOT, and more?
14. Be recognized for your efforts of sales, recruiting and promoting!
15. Have flexibility in how you generate sales—home parties, catalog shows, clubs, classes, direct orders, personal orders, craft fairs, sales of finished product. Stampin' UP! provides multiple streams of income. There is no one way to generate income from sales of product. You can find the way that works best for you or enjoy several avenues.
16. Be able to take advantage of Demonstrator only bulk buy items, pre-sales, and other special offers.
17. Be able to attend my Team meetings—or participate long distance.
18. Be able to participate in Demonstrator-only challenges, incentives and contests.
19. Receive my full support. I will work with you at all levels and I can help you reach whatever personal goals you set for yourself—whether you want to just enjoy the discount, dabble as little or as much as your time allows month to month or go for greatness, I will support you in each of these phases.
20. Have fun, make new friends and never pay full price again as demonstrator. And most importantly, you will know that anything is possible when you are in control of your destiny! Let me help you on the path to making Stampin' Up! be what YOU want it to be.
I would love to have you on our team! Please contact me with any questions you may have.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Becoming a Demonstrator
Q: What are the minimum sales requirements?
A: You only have to submit $300 in sales per quarter. Hold at least one workshop a month, and you’ll not only cover your sales minimum, you’ll also be able to pay for some of your own hobby as well. Also, you can submit your sales in any increment you wish and still get your discount and commission.
Q: What if I only want to do this as a hobby. Do I still have to have workshops?
A: Absolutely not!! Stampin' Up! supports the hobby demonstrator just as well as the career demonstrator. You can put in your own order or collect orders from family & friends to equal the $300 a quarter minimum.
Q: Can I be my own Hostess?
A: Yes, you can be your own Hostess anytime you want. You can invite your family & friends into your own home and have a workshop. You would be the Hostess, receiving the Hostess benefits, & you would also be the demonstrator receiving your instant income & commission.
Q: How much does it cost to get started as a Demonstrator?
A: The Starter Kit is only $99 plus tax (shipping is free!). It includes everything you will need to get your business up and running, including stamp sets, ink, paper, catalogs, order forms, training video, etc.
Q: What if I decide that I don't like it once I've started. Will I be penalized if I quit or is there a certain time frame I have to be a demonstrator?
A: You can stop anytime you choose. You simply just stop putting in your minimum sales. Stampin' Up! may send you reminders that your sales are due, but there won’t be any repercussions except loss of demonstratorship. But I guarantee you once you get started you won't want to stop!
Q: What kind of incentives can I earn as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?
A: Stampin’ Up! offers so many benefits and incentives to demonstrators… here are a few:
- In your first 3-4 months you have the opportunity to earn FREE stamp sets from the current catalog through a program called Stampin’ Start.
- 30% discount on your first order placed within 45 days after signing up.
- You can earn up to 40% commission on personal purchases & customer sales.
- Every year you are eligible to earn a FREE Stampin' Up! Cruise.
- Great Rewards - You get to pick FREE items (Logo & product) each quarter depending on your sales. The first prize level only requires $1,000 in sales per quarter, and you’ve earned a very nice prize!
- Complimentary catalog and mini catalogs throughout the year.
- Receive our Stampin’ Success monthly magazine – includes great tips & techniques!
- Pre-order new sets before they’re available to anyone else.
A: Absolutely!! There are many demonstrators who make $5,000, $10,000 or even $15,000 plus a month. Also, every year there are cash awards given at convention for group and individual accomplishments. One is for Rising Stars…ONLY brand new demonstrators qualify for this one!!
Q: Do I have to recruit other demonstrators?
A: Of course not!! However, because this is a multilevel marketing company we have the opportunity to earn a residual income. The best way to earn a substantial income is by growing your team through recruiting!
Q: How much support can I expect from my Upline?
A: You can expect to receive full training from me. Including business tips, ideas, stamping techniques, and ongoing support through our Group website & email! I will be your biggest cheerleader for whatever goals you want to achieve with Stampin' Up!
Q: Where will I get my ideas for my workshops?
A: Stampin' Up! has many resources for demonstrators. The Catalog, the Stampin’ Up! web site, the monthly Stampin' Success magazine, training videos, Stampin' Connection (with 30,000+ members), and my web site. It is OKAY to copy your projects from these sources and use them at your workshops. You do not have to do everything by yourself.
Q: Are there any Stampin' Up! Events that I can attend as a new demonstrator?
A: Yes, almost all of them! Every year Stampin' Up! has its annual convention in Utah. This year it is from July 13-16. Don’t miss this chance to join in the fun! This is the absolute best event ever!! Leadership training is a fabulous event for those at Senior Supervisor level and above. Next year for the first time ever it will be available for ALL levels and will be held in Orlando, FL. If you want to achieve greatness with Stampin' Up! this is the event for you.
Q: How do I sign up?
A: Contact me or sign-up online at mariestamps.stampinup.net and click on Join Now! button and the Online IDA will lead you through the sign-up process. No password is now needed, but be sure you are still on my site when signing up (my name should be on the top of the pop-up window). You will need to have the following information on hand: Social Security Number, personal contact information, and credit card payment information
In just 30 short minutes, you will have a demonstrator ID, a password to the demonstrator website, and be ready to go! You can place your first order right away, but please contact me so I can give you needed information and guide you through the process.
Q: Do you really love what you do?
A: I absolutely LOVE what I do and I know you will, too. The friends I’ve made as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is an amazing bonus.
I hope I have answered some of your questions. I would love to share this Fabulous Business Opportunity with you today!!! Please feel free to contact me!
What Kind of Demonstrator Would You Be?
Whether you want to purchase your own stamping supplies at a discount, to earn some extra money from your hobby, or to build a business, Stampin’ Up!® provides you with the opportunity to reach your goals. There are all kinds of demonstrators, and Stampin’ Up! needs each of them! What kind of demonstrator would you be?
You like the idea of buying stamps and supplies for your personal use at a 20% discount and occasionally selling to neighbors, relatives, friends, etc.
You work hard for a short period of time or season to earn a specific amount of money or to achieve a specific goal, and then you maintain minimum orders and sales during the balance of the year.
You love doing workshops and earning extra money when it is convenient. You work a lot some months and very little other months. You will do workshops if they are easy to book, and maybe have a regular group that meets together once a month. You enjoy the rewards that being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator brings, but you don’t plan to make Stampin’ Up! a career.
You view Stampin’ Up! as a viable business with long-term career potential. You pursue a management role, and you want to continue moving up with your Stampin’ Up! career. You love attending Stampin’ Up! events and have close relationships with other demonstrators. You work at your business in a consistent and outgoing manner.
As you can see, this is a fun, flexible business you can build to suit your individual needs and goals.