There is a FREE tutorial for the Tea Bag Fold Christmas Tree following the supply list. Enjoy!
TEA BAG FOLD CHRISTMAS TREE SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Mixed Medley (Hostess Only W#128054 $14, C#128057 $10)
- Card Stock – Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Be of Good Cheer DSP, Champagne Glimmer Paper (#127885, $4.95)
- Ink – Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (#116806, $5.95) for Champagne Shimmer Mist
- Ribbon – Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin (#126848, $8.95), Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine (#123125, $2.95)
- Punches – l-1/4" Scallop Circle (#127811, $15.95), 3/4" Circle (#119873, $12.95), Merry Minis Punch Pack (#126882, $16.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder (#116824, $7.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)
- Cut four DSP squares measuring 3", 2-1/2", 2" and 1-1/2".
- With right side down, fold paper diagonally corner to corner both ways unfolding after each fold.
- Then, fold in half both ways. Use a bone folder when folding for crisp creases. Unfold. Your square should now look like diagram #1.
- Fold square in half as in diagram #2. Grasp the left and right sides and push them down and inward toward the center. When finished, your square will look like diagram #3 and when viewed from the top, it should resemble an "X".
- Pull the front left flap to the center as shown in diagram #4.
- Flatten the flap to form a kite shape as seen in diagram #5. Be sure your bottom tip is directly under the peak of the triangle. Flip over and repeat for the flap on the opposite side
- Repeat for all 4 squares. Adhere to your card beginning with the smallest. Place the next tip inside the bottom of the previous one until all are done (diagram #6).
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business and is in addition to other Stampin' Rewards. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!