For the bottom layer, I used Lucky Limeade and Tempting Turquoise. For the top layer I used Tempting Turquoise, Island Indigo and Not Quite Navy. Technique directions follow the supply list.
MAGIC SNOWFLAKE SOIREE SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Snowflake Soiree (W#127922 $29.95, C#127925 $21.95), Easy Events (W#116958 $32.95, C#123225 $24.95)
- Card Stock – Island Indigo, Glossy White, Whisper White
- Ink – Island Indigo Classic, Island Indigo, Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade, Not Quite Navy Ink Refills
- Accessories – Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons (#127555, $5.95), Pearl Basic Jewels (#119247, $4.95), White Stampin' Emboss Powder (#109132, $4.95), Cotton Balls
- Tools – Big Shot, Scallop Square Clear Die (#115950, $21.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)
- Rub your Embossing Buddy™ over Whisper White Glossy card stock.
- Stamp your image onto the cardstock using White Craft ink.
- Cover with White Embossing Power.
- Tap off the excess and heat emboss until it appears shiny and brighter.
- Saturate a cotton ball about half-way with 91% rubbing alcohol. Squeeze 2 drops of one color of reinker onto left side of the cotton ball and 2 drops of second reinker color on the right side.
- Dab the cotton ball all over the entire stamped piece, until the card stock is completely covered with color—the stamped image will disappear under the ink.
- Heat again, slowly moving the heat gun around until the ink evaporates and the snowflake looks white and pretty again.
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business and is in addition to other Stampin' Rewards. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!