I couldn't decide what to make the scarf with, so I made two versions. The Sweater Trim from the Holiday Catalog is already knitted, so by braiding three strands of it together, it really looks like a knitted scarf. You could just twist the ends around the scarf (like I did with the front of the tulle scarf in the second photo) instead of leaving them loose if you prefer a more compact look. I kind of liked the trailing ends.
This first version of the Snowman box was made with the Scalloped Tulle as the scarf and I hadn't decided on the Scallop Dots Ribbon for the handle/ear muffs yet.
FROSTY FANCY FAVOR BOX SUPPLIES:
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Red Glimmer Paper (#121790, $4.95)
- Ink – Pink Pirouette, Tangerine Tango Classic & Marker
- Ribbon – 1/2" Scallop Dots (#124145, $7.95), Cherry Cobbler 1/4" Sweater Trim (#129938, $8.95), 3-1/2" Scalloped Tulle Ribbon (#127841, $6.95)
- Punches – 1-3/4" Scallop Circle (#119854, $16.95), 3/4" Circle (#119873, $12.95), Blossom Petals Builder (#121808, $16.95), Owl Builder (#118074, $16.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Fancy Favor Die (#115965, $39.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95), Sponge Daubers