When you open the card, the front focal image swings to the inside, so that it is seen with the card in the open position. I stamped the tree shaped sentiment high enough to leave room for a signature underneath.
This photo shows a side view to see where the Label is half-cut.
There is no tutorial for this one as it was a class project for attendees only. However, it is very similar to a card I did over 3 years ago, Half Cut Fold Card with a few tweaks including using a framelit instead of a punch window and changing the swing portion so that the front panel is not cut out. Same principal though. Enjoy!
SWINGIN' EVERGREEN HALF-CUT Z FOLD CARD SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Evergreen (W#127970 $25.95, C#127973 $18.95)
- Card Stock – Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Champagne Glimmer Paper (#127885, $4.95)
- Ink – River Rock, Raspberry Ripple, Always Artichoke, So Saffron
- Ribbon – Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Stitched Satin (#126845, $8.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits (#125598, $26.95), Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder (#116824, $7.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)