We used the Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Ink Pad from the Holiday Catalog for the watermarked images. It is especially nice on dark colored card stock. Since I used a light color, it doesn't show up very well in the photo, but it is a very pretty silvery, shimmery watermark. And, yes, we used the Snow Flurry Die again! What can I say? I love it and it is not carrying over, so I have to use it all I can before the end of the month! :o) I colored the Rhinestone Jewels purple with a Sharpie. Can't wait until I have the LARGE ones coming out in the Spring Catalog. Those will be FABULOUS - you can never have enough bling!
Here it is opened up. I left the gift card out of it, so that you could see the punch cut-outs.
PURPLE FLURRIES GIFT CARD HOLDER SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Snowflake Soiree (W#127922 $29.95, C#127925, $21.95), Petite Pairs (W#122495 $28.95, C#122497 $20.95), No Peeking (W#126290 $24.95, C#126292 $17.95)
- Card Stock – Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum
- Ink – VersaMark, Illuminate Glimmer Watermark (#126857, $10.95)
- Punches – Word Window (#119857, $15.95), 3/4" Circle (#119873, $12.95)
- Accessories – Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#119246, $4.95), White Stampin' Emboss Powder (#109132, $4.75)
- Tools – Big Shot, Snow Flurry Die (#127813, $21.95), Sticky Strip (#104294, $6.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)
- Cut card stock to 4 ¼” x 11”.
- With the card stock in the landscape position, score @ 3”, 5 ½” and 8”.
- Apply Sticky Strip to section #2 as shown above.
- Fold the card on the 5-1/2" score line. Remove Sticky Strip liners and adhere sections #2 and 3 together to seal them shut.
- Use the Word Window Punch to punch the center flap twice side by side (about half of the Word Window opening should have card stock).
- In the center, punch again with the 3/4" Circle Punch (again about half way down).
- Cut 1" x 7-1/2" strip for the belly band.
- Fold the strip around the card and adhere to itself (not the card) placing the seam where it will be covered by your punch if it's big enough to be hidden. If making snowflakes like we did, it will show, so put the seam on the back of the card.
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business and is in addition to other Stampin' Rewards. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!