I used White StazOn Ink to stamp the bags. It dries instantly, so it is wonderful for this project. Here is a photo of the bag before I filled them:
I used the Two Tags Die for the tag and turned it into a snowman with the Stylin' Snowfolk stamp set accessories. I started out with the tag on the right below, but then I realized that there were "girlie" eyelashes and mouth from the set that would be better suited for the Bunco ladies, so I chose lady snowman tags. The best part is that they can use the tag as a bookmark long after the cookies are gone! Here is a close-up of the Merry Snowfolk Tags.
And here is picture of the basket full of the ladies cookies, ready to go to my Bunco.
MERRY SNOWFOLK COOKIE BAGS SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Snowflake Soiree (W#127922 $29.95, C#127925 $21.95), Stylin' Snowfolk (W#126285 $30.95, C#126287 $22.95), Owl Occasions (W#128000 $26.95, C#128003 $18.95)
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Marina Mist Classic, White StazOn
- Ink – Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist
- Ribbon – Whisper White 1/4" Sweater Trim (#129937, $8.95), Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta (#119257, $5.95), Island Indigo Baker's Twine (#125575, $2.95)
- Punches – l/16" Circle (#101227, $8.95), Owl Builder (#118074, $16.95)
- Accessories – Gusseted Cellophane Bags (#127850, $3.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Two Tags Die (#115954, $21.95)