I used the Glassine Bags that are part of the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit in the Holiday Catalog or the Petite Treats Bundle (#132770, $13.50 - a $16.85 value). I ordered bunches of extras (I can always use those adorable googlies!) as I LOVE this little glassine bag! I embossed it as I really like the extra detail it adds to the bag.
This project also features a SNEAK PEEK of a stamp set coming in the Spring Catalog - That's the Ticket. I have been waiting for a stamp set that fits the Ticket Duo Punch and this one is great because it covers so many holidays and occasions!
I used the Delicate Doilies Sizzlit to make the wreath and then used the smallest Floral Frames Framelit to cut out the center hole. Then I embossed the the larger cut-out, put them together and added a Scalloped Tulle Bow and some Dazzling Details berries. Enjoy!
WREATH WISHES WRAP IT UP BAG SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – (W#12 $26.95, C#12 $18.95)
- Card Stock – Gumball Green, Whisper White
- Ink – Cherry Cobbler
- Ribbon – Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Tulle (#127841, $6.95)
- Punches – Ticket Duo Builder (#119859, $16.95)
- Accessories – Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details (#125585, $2.50), Glassine Bags from Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit (#126914, $7.95) OR Petite Treats Bundle (#132770, $13.50 - a $16.85 value)
- Tools – Big Shot, Delicate Doilies Sizzlits (#126999, $21.95), Floral Frames Framelits (#127012, $26.95), Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder (#127819, $7.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)