Ever since some of my favorite Big Shot dies that were perfect for antlers retired, I've been trying to figure out what to use. I've tried a few things, but wasn't really happy with any of them. Then the new Autumn Accents Die came out and I thought that the Oak Leaf from that might be good. However, it still looked like... well, like an oak leaf!
So I tried off cutting out the leaf, and then recut it again by off-setting it in one direction (photo #1) and then the other (photo #2). These antlers were definitely better (photo #3). However the antler structure just wasn't open enough for me.
RUDOLPH THE REINDEER FANCY FAVOR BOX SUPPLIES:
- Card Stock – Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Red Glimmer Paper (#121790, $4.95)
- Ink – More Mustard, Chocolate Chip Classic, Chocolate Chip Marker
- Ribbon – Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dots (#124142, $7.95)
- Punches – Word Window (#119857, $15.95), 1-3/4" Scallop Circle (#119854, $16.95), 1" Circle (#119868, $12.95), 3/4" Circle (#119873, $12.95), Blossom Petals Builder (#121808, $16.95), Owl Builder (#118074, $16.95)
- Accessories – l (#119859, $16.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Fancy Favor Die (#115965, $39.95), Autumn Accents Die (#127812, $21.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95), Stampin' Sponges