Everything you need to send a quick note to your friends! Includes the product listed below:
- Delicate Doilies Stamp Set (wood-mount; only one image)
- Sweet Essentials Stamp (wood-mount; only “friends” image)
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock flower pieces
- Old Olive Cardstock flower pieces
- Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Spot
- Old Olive Stampin’ Spot
- 6 Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Additional Supplies Needed (not included in kit):
- Glue Dots
- Stamp the doily image in Daffodil Delight or Old Olive ink three times on the card and once on the envelope, re-inking between uses.
- Stamp "Friends" in Daffodil Delight or Old Olive ink on the front of the card. Adhere the flowers to the card.
- Adhere Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of the flowers.
Would YOU Like to Pick the Next Kit?
We want your kit ideas for upcoming kits. YOU will be the inspiration for the kits and YOU will vote to decide which project will be sold. Submit a Project is not limited to demonstrators - anyone can submit ideas and vote on upcoming kits. Start creating! Send us your kit ideas and get ready to vote for your favorites.
The Not-So-Fine Print
- This program is available to both customers and demonstrators.
- While your projects should not include retired products, they may include products not created by Stampin' Up!, such as jars or frames.
- Projects must fit into one of the following categories:
- Photo a Day
- Thank you
- Party favor
- Projects can be cards, scrapbook pages, home décor, holiday décor, birthday decorations, etc. If you can make it with Stampin' Up! product, you can submit it!
- Submit your projects by e-mail. Send an image (less than 2 MB), supply list, and instructions for creating the project to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, include the name of your project.
- Please keep in mind that all submissions become the property of Stampin' Up! once received. We reserve the right to change project elements, the name, or any feature to make the kit easy to reproduce.
- What's in it for you? Glad you asked! Those who submit the winning kit will:
- See it - your photo, name and project will be posted online.
- Flaunt it - you'll receive "blog badge" for your personal blog or website.
- Spend it - you wouldn't be a winner without a $100 Stampin' Up! shopping spree.
- That's not all! Those whose submissions are in the top 20 will also receive product used in the winning kit or a $25 shopping spree of their own.