This card also features the Seamless Tiers technique. I first tried this technique back in May after getting an email newsletter with a card by Julia Stanton. Since then I have seen many demonstrators calling it the Triple Time technique. I call it Triple Layer Stamping. Whatever name you choose, it is just a super fun technique! I have included free instructions following the supply list, so you can try it out for yourself.
This another version I did using Cajun Craze for the mat colors.
FALL FOLIAGE TRIPLE CARD SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – French Foliage (W#120845 $19.95, C#121166 $14.95), Petite Pairs (W#122498 $28.95, C#122497 $20.95)
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla, Soft Suede (or Cajun raze)
- Ink – So Saffron, More Mustard, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler & Soft Suede Classic, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie & Soft Suede Stampin' Write Markers
- Ribbon – Linen Thread (#104199, $4.50)
- Punches – 3/4" Circle (#119873, $12.95), 1/16" Handheld Circle (#101227, $8.95)
- Accessories – Naturals Designer Buttons (#127554, $4.95)
- Tools – Color Spritzer Tool (#107066, $12.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)
1. Cut your card stock as follows:
- Very Vanilla Card Stock
- 2" x 3-1/4"
- 3" x 4-1/4"
- 4" x 5-1/4"
- Mat Card Stock (Soft Suede)
- 2-1/4" x 3-1/2"
- 3-1/4" x 4-1/2"
- 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (fold for card base)
2. Using temporary adhesive (use a 2-Way Glue Pen or Multi Glue and allow to dry before continuing), stack the Very Vanilla card stock pieces on top of each other, centering each piece on top of the other:
3. Stamp images all over the Very Vanilla card stock as if it were one solid piece instead of stacked layers. In other words, the images should cross over the layers. This is what results in the "Seamless Tiers". WARNING: You will see blank unstamped areas close to each tier. This is normal! You will not see these when the card is finished.
4. Take the layers apart. Adhere the largest stamped layer to the center of the card stock base.
5. Adhere the middle sized stamp image to the middle mat. Adhere the smallest stamped piece to the smallest mat. Adhere the small matted piece on the middle piece. This will cover up the unstamped edges.
6. Add ribbon to these two layers if desired.
5. Adhere this set of finished layers on top of the largest stamped piece. Finish card as desired.
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business and is in addition to other Stampin' Rewards. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!