The cards were very quick and easy to stamp, although I do recommend using a Stamp-a-ma-Jig for the clock faces. I forgot to stamp the tag for the envelope at the event and I don't have the Clockworks stamp set yet, so I made my own with the Mixed Medley Hostess stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog. There is a FREE mini tutorial for the envelope that all the note cards fit in at the end of the post as well as the directions for some common size envelopes. Enjoy!
CLOCKWORKS NOTE CARDS SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Clockworks (W#127290 $23.95, C#127292 $17.95), One in a Million (W#126380 $26.95, C#126382 $18.95), Mixed Medley (Hostess Only W#128054 $14, C#128057 $10)
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Vellum, Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes (#107322, $5.95)
- Ink – Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Gumball Green, More Mustard, Pool Party
- Ribbon – Calypso Coral Baker's Twine (#125573, $2.95)
- Punches – 1-1/4" Scallop Circle (#127811, $15.95), 3/4" Circle (#119873, $12.95), 1/16" Handheld Circle (#101227, $8.95)
- Accessories – Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons (#127833, $6.95)
- Tools – Simply Scored (#122334, $29.95), Simply Scored Diagonal Plate (#125586, $11.95), Stamp-a-ma-jig (#101049, $11.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)
ENVELOPE DIRECTIONS FOR NOTE CARDS HOLDER:
- Begin with a 7-¼" Square piece of Vellum card stock.
- With the Diagonal Plate in place on the Simply Scored Scoring Board, score two opposite sides of the square @ 2-7/8″.
- Score the other two opposite sides @ 3-7/8″.
- Using a square punch, snip out the small triangular area where the score lines cross or intersect.
- Fold on the score lines and crease firmly with your bone folder. Fasten three sides together with snail adhesive, leaving the third side open. You can trim the bottom flap before adhering if desired.
Standard A2 Card (5-½” x 4-¼”)
cut paper 7-¾” square
score two opposite sides @ 3-1/8”
score two opposite sides @ 4-1/8”
3” Square Card (Love Note)
cut paper 5” square
score all sides @ 2-3/8”
Open End Envelope (3½” x 6½”)
cut paper 7-¾” square
score two opposite sides @ 4-7/8”
score two opposite sides @ 2-½”
score again on one long side @ 5-1/8”
6” Square Card (or scrapbook page)
cut paper 10” square
score all sides @ 4-5/8”
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business and is in addition to other Stampin' Rewards. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!