Since it was a last minute switch, I cased myself from a card I did this summer and then changed it up a bit. You can see the technique for woodgraining the leaves after doing the Faux Suede technique here: Woodgrained Autumn Leaves. Enjoy!
FAUX SUEDE FALL LEAVES SUPPLIES:
- Card Stock – Early Espresso Core'dinations, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler
- Ink – Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard Classic
- Ribbon – Linen Thread (#104199, $4.50)
- Accessories – Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons (#127833, $6.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Autumn Accents Die (#127812, $21.95), Woodgrain Embossing Folder (#127821, $7.95), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (#122334, $29.95), Stampin' Sanding System (#129367, $3.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95), Sponge Daubers or Stampin' Sponges