The background of the card features our new Core-dinations card stock! The outside layer is our exclusive Early Espresso color. The inside layer is light colored. By embossing it with the Woodgrain embossing folder and sanding the raised areas, you reveal the light colored core giving you a fabulous two toned effect.
When you remove the leaves and open them, you will notice that one half is embossed and the other side is "debossed". This is fine as the opposite lines still appear embossed. (see picture at the top)
If you want to color distress the edges of the leaves, you should sponge them BEFORE embossing. Otherwise, they can rip easily. Enjoy!
WOODGRAINED AUTUMN LEAVES SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Day of Gratitude (W#120835 $26.95, C#121148 $18.95)
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Early Espresso Core'dinations Card Stock (#127848, $6.95)
- Ink – Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard Classic, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze Stampin' Write Markers
- Punches – Extra Large (Wide) Oval (#119859, $16.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Autumn Accents Die (#127812, $21.95), Labels Collection Framelits Dies (#125598, $26.95), Woodgrain Embossing Folder (#127821, $7.95), Square Lattice Embossing Folder (#119976, $7.95), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (#122334, $29.95), Stampin' Sanding System (#129367, $3.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95), Sponge Daubers or Stampin' Sponges
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business and is in addition to other Stampin' Rewards. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!