Baby Landon is due to make his appearance soon (not soon enough for his mommy)! His big brother Logan is the one I made the nursery letters for a couple of years ago. He liked the cake so much that he ate the "a" in Landon right off the cake! I hope you enjoy the diaper cake as well - but not that much! :o)
Here is the back of the diaper cake:
BABY BOY LANDON'S DIAPER CAKE SUPPLIES:
- Card Stock – Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack
- Ribbon – Early Espresso Baker's Twine (#123124, $2.95), Whisper White Baker's Twine (#123262, $2.95)
- Accessories – Brights Designer Buttons (#119747, $8.95), Neutrals Designer Buttons (#119743, $8.95), Subtles Designer Buttons (#119745, $8.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (#117335, $7.95), Alphabet Simple Letters Dies (retired - can use Typeset Alphabet Dies), Crimper, Mini Glue Dots (#103683, $4.95), Big Shot Multi-purpose Adhesive Sheets (#120805, $14.95)
- Misc – 12" - 14" Cardboard Cake Base, Baby Powder, Baby Bottle, miscellaneous baby items for decorating the cake
For my diaper cake, I used Pampers Sensitive Swaddlers, Size 2. The amount of diapers you will use for each ring and layer will depend on the brand and size of diapers, as well as how tightly you roll them. Don't worry if you need more or less diapers than I used. After making the cake, I slide out some of the diapers and replace a few of them with rolled up bibs, onsies, socks, etc.
10. Add a cute topper like a stuffed animal or baby toy and decorate your "cake" as pictured at the top of the post.
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!
STAMPIN' REWARDS - Anytime you place a product order with me of $150 or more, you earn your choice of FREE Stampin' Up! products including hostess stamp sets. Check out my Stampin' Rewards page for full information on these two programs.