This is a card I made for my father's 80th birthday. I wasn't up to making much still, so this one is simple. It's all Big Shot dies for the front with some stamping on the inside. I used the Inlaid Embossing technique for the background. Enjoy!
80TH BIRTHDAY STAR SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Bring on the Cake (W#121899 $38.95, C#121958 $27.95)
- Card Stock – Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy, Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango
- Ink – Lucky Limeade, Night of Navy Classic, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise Stampin' Write Markers
- Ribbon – Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine (#123125, $2.95)
- Punches – Small Oval (#120908, $12.95), Owl Builder (#118074, $16.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Simple Numbers Dies (retired - substitute Typeset Alphabet Dies), Stars #2 Die (retired - substitute Merry Minis Punch Pack star), Top Note Die (#113463, $21.95), Chevron Embossing Folder (#127749, $7.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)