Unfortunately, the watercoloring did not go as planned and took quite a while to correct the mess as best as I could. Between that and paper piecing (the little umbrellas), my time was up and I didn't get to do the paper piercing and other accents that I had planned for the card. :( Next time!
SAILOR DUCKIES BABY SHOWER CARD SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Easy Events (W#116958 $32.95, C#123225 $24.95), Teeny Tiny Wishes (W#115370 $36.95, C#127802 $26.95)
- Card Stock – Marina Mist, Pool Party, Shimmery White, 2011-2013 In Color Collection Designer Series Paper Stack
- Ink – Basic Black, Lucky Limeade Classic, Watercolor Wonder Crayons (Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango)
- Ribbon – Pool Party 3/8" Ruffled (#122975, $9.95)
- Punches – Modern Label (#119849, $16.95), Word Window ($119857, $15.95), Horizontal Slot (retired)
- Tools – Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits (#127003, $24.95), Aqua Painters (#103954, $16.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)