The mother-to-be is having twin boys, so I wanted the card to reflect that. Since I didn't have much time, I chose to use the Baby Tees Jumbo Wheel on Designer Series Paper to avoid having to color. I punched the star with the Merry Minis Punch Pack for the polka dotted shirt. For the striped shirt, I stamped an additional shirt on Whisper White and colored in just the duckie part and then cut it out and paper pieced it on the striped onsie. The congratulations stamp is from the Friendly Phrases stamp set. I only used part of the stamp since the "on your new baby" would have needed to be "babies" for the twins. A little dry embossing and I was done. Not bad for a 15 minute card!
TWIN BABY BOY TEES SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Friendly Phrases (W#126149 $18.95, C#126151 $14.95), Baby Tees Jumbo Wheel (#118621, $8.50)
- Card Stock – Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Subtles Collection Designer Series Paper Stack
- Ink –Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Markers
- Punches – Merry Minis Punch Pack (#126882, $16.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (#117335, $7.95)