I punched two opposite corners of the white layer with the Scallop Trim Corner Punch and then embossed it with the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder. I spritzed it with White Shimmer Mist (see recipe here: Happy Birthday, America!) to give it a pearlized effect. I cut the body of the bird from Blushing Bride and embossed it with Blushing Bride ink using the negative version of the Faux Letterpress Technique. Enjoy!
TWITTERPATED BIRD SUPPLIES:
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Twitterpated DSP
- Ink – Blushing Bride, Basic Gray
- Ribbon – White Baker's Twine (#124262, $2.95),
- Accessories – Twitterpated Buttons (#125579, $6.95), Basic Pearls Jewels (#119247, $4.95), Frost White Shimmer Paint in White Shimmer Mist (#116854, $5.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95), Sticky Strip
- Punches – Scallop Trim Corner (#118870, $9.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Elegant Bird Die (#125593, $21.95), Island Floral Die (#118871, $21.95), Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder (#115964, $7.95), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (#117335, $7.95)
Earn FREE products starting with a product order of $50 or more. OR Join My Team for only $125! Don't miss out... CLICK HERE for Sale-A-Bration Details!
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business and is in addition to other Stampin' Rewards. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!