This was a Make & Take from my Downline Meeting this week. It features two of the patterns from the Summer Smooches DSP and the Bright Blossoms Stamp Set. I changed up the colors and added some elements to make it my own, but it is a pretty easy (and FUN) one to make. Enjoy!
CIRCLING SUMMER SMOOCHES SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Bright Blossoms (Available from April 1-30)
- Card Stock – Naturals White, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Summer Smooches DSP (Available from April 1-30)
- Ink – Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo Classic
- Ribbon – Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dots (#124142, $7.95)
- Accessories – White Baker's Twine (#124262, $2.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)
- Punches – Scallop Edge Border (#119882, $15.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits Dies (#125598, $26.95), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (#117335, $7.95), Sponge Daubers
Earn FREE products starting with a product order of $50 or more. OR Join My Team for only $125! Don't miss out CLICK HERE for Sale-A-Bration Details!
LOYALTY REWARDS When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business and is in addition to other Stampin' Rewards. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!