The Simply Scored Scoring Tool has a new angle—a 45° angle! Say hello to the new Simply Scored Diagonal Plate. It sits right on top of your Simply Scored Scoring Tool and will help you quickly create handcrafted envelopes, boxes and more. It’s the must-have companion to your Simply Scored Scoring Tool!
Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
The Diagonal Plate is available on all order types (customer, workshop, and online). For more information or to purchase your very own Diagonal Plate, please CLICK HERE.
- Sits on top of the Simply Scored base
- Held securely in place by rubber pads on back of the plate
- Has etched grooves every 1/8"
- Can score any size card stock up to 12" x 12"
- Includes instructions for creating common envelope sizes
- Coordinating products include:
- Simply Scored (#122334)
- Simply Scored Place Markers (#125625)
- Simply Scored Stylus (#125624)
- Bone Folder (#102300)
If receiving this through an email feed, please CLICK HERE to view on my blog.
To create an envelope for a standard A2 card (written directions):
- Cut a sheet of Designer Series Paper to 7-3/4" square.
- Score diagonally at 3-1/8" using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool and Diagonal Plate. Turn and score again on the opposite corner.
- Turn again and score the remaining two opposite corners diagonally at 4-1/8".
- Where the score lines cross, nip triangle notches using the Stampin' Up! 1 -1/4" Square Punch or your paper snips.
- Crop the bottom flap, as shown in the video, by lining up the score line on the 2-1/2" line and cut with your paper trimmer.
- Fold in side and bottom flaps.
- Adhere all but top flap using the 2-Way Glue Pen (#100425), Snail (#104332) or Multi-purpose Adhesive (#110755)
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business and is in addition to other Stampin' Rewards. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!