This image really lends itself to watercoloring. You can experiment with so many different techniques. For this one, I mostly used Classic Ink with my Aqua Painter. I added accents with a White Signo Gel Pen, but it was really running dry, so it didn't turn out exactly how I wanted, but it's okay. I was going to pop-out the flowers with another layer as my upline had done, but I decided to keep it a little simpler. Hope you enjoy it!
ROMANTIC INDIGO BLOSSOMS SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Bordering on Romance (W#125480 $27.95, C#125482 $21.95), Tea Shoppe (W#125545 $34.95, C#125547 $27.95)
- Card Stock – Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper, Sweet Shop Specialty DSP
- Ink – Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Basic Black Classic, White Signo Gel Pen
- Punches – Scallop Edge Border (#119882, $15.95), Itty Bitty Punch Pack (#118309, $16.95)
- Accessories – Basic Pearl Jewels Accents (#119247, $4.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits Dies (#125598, $26.95), Aqua Painter (#103954, $16.95/2), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95), Sponge Daubers
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business and is in addition to other Stampin' Rewards. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!