To get the mirror image tea cup, I simply stamped the teacup and cut it out. Then I inked up the teacup with VersaMark and pressed the BACK of the teacup piece down onto the stamp. Since the cup part is symmetrical, it was easy to do and I only had to add more VersaMark to the handle before embossing with Clear Embossing Powder. Enjoy!
TEA FOR TWO SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Tea Shoppe (W#125545 $34.95, C#125547 $27.95), Hello Doily (#122845, $17.95)
- Card Stock – Confetti White (retiring), Blushing Bride (retiring), Baja Breeze
- Ink – Regal Rose Classic, VersaMark, Baja Breeze, Regal Rose Stampin' Write Markers
- Accessories – Basic Pearl Jewels Accents (#119247, $4.95), Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder (#109130, $4.75), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder (#115964, $7.95), Heat Tool, Color Spritzer
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business and is in addition to other Stampin' Rewards. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!