HIGH TEA THANKS SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Tea Shoppe (W#125545 $34.95, C#125547 $27.95), Hello Doily (#122845, $17.95)
- Card Stock – Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
- Ink – Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush (retiring) Classic, Whisper White Craft, VersaMark
- Ribbon – Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine (#125576, $2.95)
- Punches – Jewelry Tag (#117190, $10.95), Extra-Large Tag (#119866, $16.95)
- Accessories – Basic Pearl Jewels Accents (#119247, $4.95), White Stampin' Emboss Powder (#109132, $4.75), Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder (#109130, $4.75), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)
- Tools – Heat Tool, Paper Piercer, Sponge Daubers
For those who may be new to stamping and don't know the Emboss Resist Technique, here it is:
EMBOSS RESIST TECHNIQUE:
1. Stamp your image with Versamark or Craft Ink onto card stock. This technique works especially well on Glossy card stock.
2. Emboss using White (with Versamark) or Clear (with Craft Inks) Embossing Powder and your Heat Tool. Allow to cool.
3. Sponge or bray any color(s) classic ink around the embossed image.
4. Buff off any remaining or excess ink from the embossed image with a paper towel or tissue.
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business and is in addition to other Stampin' Rewards. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!