Since some of our members are Jewish, etc., I wanted to stay holiday neutral. I knew I wanted to use snowmen and the Snow Much Fun stamp set is one of my favorites! I did some of the coffee holders in a blue version as well, but I forgot to photograph them before bringing them to my Bunco Friday night. Oops!
I used the same coloring method with the Dazzling Diamonds that I did with my Shimmery Snowman Buddies card. To add a little more bling, I even added some Dazzling Diamonds on the edge. But there still wasn't enough bling! So I cut two more flaps from Silver Glimmer Paper for the inside and outside of the flap. Here is a shot of the back, so you can see it. I opted to use a half velcro dot for the closure.
SNOWMAN HOLIDAY TREAT HOLDER SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Snow Much Fun (W#122560 $27.95, C#122562 $19.95), Pennant Parade (W#122740 $21.95, C#122742 $16.95)
- Card Stock – Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Silver Glimmer Paper
- Ink – Stazon Black, Basic Gray Classic, Lucky Limeade & Pumpkin Pie Marker, Cherry Cobbler Refill
- Ribbon – Cherry Cobbler 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (#125056, $9.95), Cherry Cobbler/White Baker's Twine (#123125, $2.95)
- Accessories – Holly Berry Bouquet Buttons (#123636, $8.95), Dazzling Details (#124117, $2.50), Crystal Effects (#101055, $6.25), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95), 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Velcro Dot
- Punches – Jewelry Tag (#117190, $10.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Petite Pocket Die (#123131, $42.95), Snow Burst Embossing Folder (#124096, $7.95), Northern Frost Decorative Strip Die (#120901, $21.95), Aquapainter