I kept the design for this one pretty simple with just a Rosette for decoration. I threaded the Baker's Twine through a button and then tied Mini Jingle Bells to ends.
Here is another version. I kept this one fairly simple as well. I embossed the Milk Carton Die Cuts with the Snow Burst Embossing Folder AFTER crisply folding all the score lines. Then I added panels of Frostwood Lodge DSP and an easy tag.
HEXAGON CHRISTMAS MILK CARTON BOX SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Grateful Greetings (#116511, $36.95)
- Card Stock – Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Garden Green, Frostwood Lodge DSP
- Ink – Cherry Cobbler Classic, Cherry Cobbler Marker
- Ribbon – Cherry Cobbler/White Baker's Twine (#123125, $2.95)
- Accessories – Holly Berry Bouquet Buttons (#123636, $8.95), Mini Jingle Bells (#124116, $2.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95), 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Deck the Hall Buttons (retired - only $3.59 in my Clearance Rack)
- Punches – Lace Ribbon Border (#122362, $19.95), 3/4" Circle (#119873, $10.95), 2-3/8" Scallop Circle (#118873, $16.95), Large Tag (#119876, $15.95), Extra Large Tag (#119866, $16.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Mini Milk Carton Die (#117310, $22.95), Simply Scored Tool (#122334, $29.95)
HEXAGON MILK CARTON BOX DIRECTIONS:
1. Cut out 2 Milk Carton Die Cuts.
3. Use Simply Scored Scoring Tool to score the tops of the unscored tops to match the scored one. Sorry, I forgot to photograph this step.
4. Fold all score lines and use a bone folder to make folds crisp.