CCREW0611CF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM - Catalog Focus:* FLOWERS*
Stampin' Up! has flowers! Ribbon Flowers, Rub-on Flowers, Button Flowers, Brad Flowers, Crocheted Flowers, Paper Flowers, Die Cut Flowers, Stenciled Flowers! The challenge is to use any flower except stamped flowers! - Look to the IB&C pages 156, 183 & page 188 for inspiration.
I haven't done a "box" of flowers in such a long time, so I decided I needed to do another! For my flower pot, I used the same basic box from my Birthday Favor Basket. The only difference was that I cut an additional Petal Cone die cut, then I cut it in half along the score line separating each side. Using the half with the side tab, I prepared it as directed in the Birthday Favor Basket tutorial and then adhered it as an additional side of the box. The box will now form a pentagon now instead of a square. Now that I see the finished my pictures, I am thinking about adding an "edge" around the top of the pot. Maybe I will still...
For the larger flowers, I cut one each of the largest and second largest flowers from the Fun Flowers Die and one Fancy Flower Punch. Then I used the Faux Suede technique on each flower giving you 6 layers for each flower. I assembled the center of the flowers with the Fancy Flower Roses technique. Hope you enjoy my flower pot of roses! Here are some additional views:
SWEET FLOWERPOT OF ROSES SUPPLIES:
- Card Stock – Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Sweet & Sour DSP (retiring June 30)
- Ink – Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, More Mustard
- Punches – Fancy Flower (#118073, $16.95)
- Accessories – Mini Glue Dots, Tombow Multi Glue, thin dowel rods or bamboo skewers, floral tape
- Tools – Big Shot, Petal Cone Die (#121810, $32.95), Fun Flowers Die (#121812, $32.95), Bone Folder, Paper Cutter/Scorer (#104152, $24.95), Crop-a-Dile, Sponge Daubers