CCREW0611DF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM - DSP/Color Focus:
*Sunny Garden* June, a time for iced tea, gardens bursting, and riots of color. This month we're going bright (which is a true challenge for me) Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait - you do not have to use the actual DSP it's the color combo we're looking at, however if you have the DSP please feel free to use it as well!
Jenni is always telling me I make everything too complicated, so I decided to go a little simpler on this one. I love our new Triple Layer Blossom Bouquet Punch from the Summer Mini! I had to include it to make my "sunny garden". You can see on the closeup how each layer of punch is separated out by a Stampin' Dimensional. It gives the card more dimension - and you know how I love depth and dimension!I'd love to see you try out one of your own cards to enter - it's so fun to challenge yourself! Hope you enjoy this one!
SUNNY GARDEN BLOSSOMS SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Bold Blossom (W#123232 $12.95, C#122232 $9.95)
- Card Stock – Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla
- Ink – Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Pumpkin Pie, Poppy Parade Classic, Illuminate Top Coat Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink (#121084, $5.50)
- Ribbon – Poppy Parade 1/2" Stitched-Poly (#119263, $8.95), Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta (#119254, $5.95)
- Punches – Blossom Bouquet (#122464, $23.95)
- Accessories – In Color Glimmer Brads (#121005, $4.95), Basic Pearl Jewels Accents (#119247, $4.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit (#118138, $11.95), Square Lattice Embossing Folder (#119976, $7.95), Paper Piercer & Mat, Sponge Daubers