The snowman's eyes are made with the 1/2" Circle Punch and the large and medium circles on the Owl Builder Punch. The mouth is also the medium circles on the Owl Builder Punch. The nose is the wing from the Bird Builder punch, trimmed down just a bit and then outlined with the Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker. The little tag die is one of three that comes with the Curvy Keepsake Box Framelits. I had to emboss it with Iridescent Ice (Dazzling Diamond Dust technique) for a little sparkle!
OLAF THE SNOWMAN CURVY KEEPSAKE BOX SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Endless Wishes (P#136829 $15.95)
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango
- Ink – Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, VersaMark
- Ribbon – White & Tangerine Tango Two-Tone Trim (#135838, $4.95)
- Punches – 1/2" Circle (#119869, $5.95), Owl Builder (#118074, $16.95), Bird Builder (#117191, $16.95)
- Accessories – Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder (#101930, $4.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)
- Tools – Heat Tool, Big Shot, Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit (#135853, $32.95),
2. Apply Sticky Strip and place the two pieces together as shown to create a bottom.
4. Bring the handle sides together. Slide one slot over the handles and then the other.
5. Finish off with a tag.
BIG SHOT SANDWICH FOR FRAMELITS (from the bottom up):
- Magnetic Plate OR Multi-purpose Platform with both tabs
- Cutting pad
- Card stock with framelit – cutting side down
- Cutting pad
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business and is in addition to other Stampin' Rewards. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!