For the hanger tag, I cut a piece of Under the Tree Specialty DSP at 2" x 4-5/8". I scored it at 1-3/4" for the fold line. Then I punched a 1-1/4" Circle in the center of the small section and used the Corner punch on the 2 end corners. Be sure to check the diameter of your bottle for the best fit. For the banner end, I traced one of the Under the Tree Tag a Bag Accessory Kit tags on the back of the paper and then cut the banner end.
I am really beginning to love the Photopolymer stamps! One of my favorite things to do with them is to curve the sentiments! For this one, I placed it on the block in a wave pattern that mimicked the Bitty Banners wave framelit. I placed the stamp on the block and then checked by placing the framelit over it before stamping the image and cutting with the framelit.
Sorry about the heavy shadows on the photo. I didn't realize it until I was editing them.
FESTIVE CHRISTMAS TREE BOTTLE TAG FOR DIPPING OIL SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Festival of Trees (P#135059 $15.95)
- Card Stock – Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Champagne Glimmer Paper (#127885, $4.95), Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper (#135825, $12.95)
- Ink – Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz
- Ribbon – Cherry Cobbler 1" Sheer Linen Ribbon (#135839, $7.95)
- Punches – 1-1/4" Circle Punch (#119861, $15.95), Project Life Corner (#135346, $7.95), Tree Punch (#135859, $16.95), Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (#133787, $16.95)
- Accessories – Gold Glitz Dazzling Details (#133755, $2.50), Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details (#125585, $2.50), Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details (#127845, $2.50), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Simply Scored Scoring Board, Ovals Collection Framelits (#129381, $26.95), Bitty Banners Framelits (#129267, $14.95)