For the Takeout Box itself, I decided to *Put on the Glitz*! I used the Metallic Gold Encore pad and pressed it directly all over the outside of the box before assembling. Then I applied Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder and embossed it. Presto!!! A golden, glitzy box perfect for Christmas! And so easy!
For the tag, I used some pieces from the Under the Tree Tag a Bag Accessories Kit along with some star cutouts. It is definitely a *starry* Christmas this year!
GLITZY GOLD CHRISTMAS TAKEOUT BOX SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Endless Wishes (P#136829 $15.95)
- Card Stock – Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper (#135825, $12.95)
- Ink – Metallic Gold Encore Pad (#132141, $9.95)
- Ribbon – Natural & Old Olive Two-Tone Trim (#135837, $4.95)
- Accessories – Takeout Boxes (#135827, $5.95), Under the Tree Tag a Bag Accessories Kit (#135865, $7.95), Gold Basic Metal Buttons (#133763, $7.95), Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder (#101930, $4.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Heat Tool, Stars Framelits (#133723, $26.95), Bitty Banners Framelits (#129267, $14.95)