These adorable buttons are also from the Holiday Mini Catalog. They are so awesome! Because they are so BIG, they are perfect for adding DSP or a sentiment to the center. Build your own unique creation to accent your project! I wanted mine to be very quick and easy. So I just ripped off a piece of fabric (literally) from our Spice Cakes Fabric and tied it together with the button and some linen thread. Voila, a super simple finishing touch for my nugget box. If you would like a sample of these great buttons, check out my Holiday Mini Accessories Share on my Product Shares page.
The nugget wrappers are the It's a Wrap Holidays stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog. See a picture of all the images at the end of the post. They are so awesome for putting together quick favors, class gifts, etc. I am definitely addicted to them! Along with the It's a Wrap Occasions stamp set in the Idea Book & Catalog, you will have every holiday and occasion covered.
Also as promised, here are the measurements for cutting your card stock for the Nugget Boxes depending on how many candies you would like to be able to fit. You may notice a pattern. Each Box Bottom gets 1" longer and each sleeve gets 1" wider as you increase the amount of nuggets you would like to fit in the box. All box bottoms are scored at 3/4" and 1-1/2" all around. All sleeves are scored at 2" and 2-3/4" from each short side. See the written directions here: Santa's Belly Nugget Box. Next week I will post a video on the boxes.
AUTUMN SPICE CAKE 6-PIECE NUGGET BOX SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – It's a Wrap Holiday (W#122770 $27.95, C#122772 $19.95)
- Card Stock – Soft Suede Textured, More Mustard, Spice Cake DSP
- Ink – Cajun Craze
- Ribbon – Linen Thread (#104199, $4.50)
- Fabric – Spice Cake (#124066, $9.95)
- Punches – 1-3/8" Circle (#119860, $15.95)
- Accessories – Spice Cake Designer Buttons (#124113, $7.95), Antique Brads (#117273, $5.95), Sticky Strip
- Tools – Simply Scored Scoring Tool (#122334, $29.95),