On Page 10, I once again scored vertical lines every 1" for added interest. Since I was running low Sailboat embellishments from the Scrappin' Kit, I just punched out some of my own. Pretty good match, right? I left a spot for the "month" sticker that corresponds to the picture Logan's mom chooses.
For page 11, I just had to include the "little man" phrase. I also punched out another sailboat to keep the pages coordinated. Other than that, I kept it simple.
Since page 12 is his first birthday page, I included some jungle animals to match his birthday theme. I also used the Petite Pennants Builder punch to punch a pennant banner for the top.
I hope you enjoyed seeing Logan's Scrapbook and it's easy layouts that I know you can make, too!
LOGAN'S FIRST YEAR SB PAGE 10, 11 & 12 SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Set – Fox & Friends (W#117020 $18.95, C#118565 $14.95)
- Card stock – So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss (retired), Tall Tale DSP ($3.49 on my Clearance Rack), Good Morning Sunshine (available on my Retired 4 Sale List)
- Ink – More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Blush Blossom, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Tangerine Tango, Peach Parfait, Soft Suede Stampin' Write Markers
- Punches – Petite Pennants Builder (#122361, $16.95), Scallop Edge Border (#119882, $15.95), 2-1/2" Circle (#120906, $16.95)
- Ribbon – Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain, White Baker's Twine (#124262, $2.95), Dusty Durango Polka Dot ($3.49 on my Clearance Rack), Kiwi Kiss 5/8" Striped Grosgrain ($3.49 on my Clearance Rack)
- Accessories – Rock-a-Bye Boy Simply Scrappin' Kit (retired)
- Tools – Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder (#119976, $7.95), Stars #2 Die (#118138, $11.95), Alphabet Simple Numbers (#115968, $44.95), Timeless Type Junior Alphabet die set (#115951, $74.95)