This was a fun project to make. I always love coming up with new bunny boxes every year. My Easter classes wouldn't be complete without one! Enjoy!
PUNCH ART BUNNY BOX SUPPLIES:
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Springtime Vintage DSP
- Ink - Sahara Sand, Pretty in Pink, White Signo Gel Pen
- Punches – Blossom Petals Punch (#121808, $16.95), Two-Step Owl (#118074, $16.95), 3/4" Circle (#119873, $10.95), 1/2" Circle (#119869, $5.95), Heart to Heart (#119881, $16.95)
- Accessories – Crystal Effects (#101055, $6.25), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95), Sticky Strip, Small piece of cotton ball
- Tools – Big Shot, Petal Cone Die (#121810, $32.95), Square Lattice Embossing Folder (#119976, $7.95), Punch Windows Movers & Shapers Die (#121923, $25.95), Bone Folder, Paper Cutter/Scorer (#104152, $24.95)
- Body - Largest Oval from the Ovals Die
- Head - Ornament Punch Window from Whisper White with the top cut off and sanded
- Ears - Punch two large Blossom Petals from Whisper White and two smaller ones from Pink Pirouette. Emboss the Pink pieces with Square Lattice Embossing Folder. Use your finger to give the ears a curve.
- Eyes - Punch two 1/2" Circles from Basic Black. Add hightlights to eyes with White Signo Gel Pen.
- Cheeks - Punch two 3/4" Circles from Whisper White.
- Nose - Punch smallest heart from the Heart to Heart punch from Pink Pirouette covered with Crystal Effects; pop out with a Stampin' Dimensional.
- Whiskers - Slices of Whisper White adhered under the nose.
- Arms - Punch two Modern Label from Whisper White.
- Feet - Punch two Wide Ovals from Whisper White. Add one 3/4" Circle embossed with Square Lattice Embossing Folder from Pink Pirouette to each foot. Add three medium Circles from the Two-Step Owl Punch from Pink Pirouette (embossed) to each foot.