Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone!
Today I have the Valentine I made for my hubby. It is a CAS (Clean And Simple) card with a decidedly Vintage feel. This is the first time I have done a masculine version of Vintage, but I think it turned out okay. I decided to use the Lots of Love Letterpress Plate again. It's been so long since I had used it until last week (Blushing Trinkets of Love) and I enjoyed it more than I remembered.
Again I used Classic Ink with the Letterpress Plate because I wanted a very faded look - almost like it was made on a brown paper bag. I embossed the heart stamp and sentiment with Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder and then I lightly sanded some of it off. Then I used Crumb Cake and Tea Stain to age everything and used markers with the Color Spritzer Tool. I also used the Cutter Kit to distress the edges of all the pieces. Hope you enjoy it!
VINTAGE VALENTINE LOVE SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – P.S. I Love You (W#125460 $34.95, C#125462 $27.95)
- Card Stock – Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Naturals Ivory
- Ink – VersaMark, Cherry Cobbler Classic, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker, Tea Stain
- Accessories – Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder (#122949, $4.75)
- Tools – Big Shot, Lots of Love Letterpress Plate (#120983, $7.95), Punch Windows Movers & Shapers Dies (#115953, $29.95), Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit (#117332, $11.95), Heat Tool, Cutter Kit (#106958, $16.95), Distressing Essentials (#118762, $19.95), Sponge Daubers, Color Spritzer
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business and is in addition to other Stampin' Rewards. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!