Since I was trying to keep it closer to the CAS side, I did not watercolor the sky as I usually do. It kind of bothers me a bit now, but I'm trying to do more projects that are easy to duplicate. The kites are stamped and cut out and then popped out on Stampin' Dimensionals although you can't really see that in the picture. Hope you enjoy my little card!
HUBBY SENDS ME SOARING SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Send Me Soaring (W#125440 $23.95, C#125442 $18.95)
- Card Stock – Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Well Worn DSP
- Ink – Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede, River Rock Classic & Markers
- Ribbon – Hemp Twine (#100982, $2.95)
- Accessories – Jumbo 5/16" Neutrals Brads (#112534, $7.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)
- Punches – Large Tag (#119876, $15.95), Extra Large Tag (#119866, $16.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder (#119976, $7.95), Paper Piercer, Stampin' Sponges, Crop-a-Dile, Color Spritzer
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!
STAMPIN' REWARDS - Anytime you place a product order with me of $150 or more, you earn your choice of FREE Stampin' Up! products including hostess stamp sets. Check out my Stampin' Rewards page for full information on these two programs.