SWEET TREAT SPIDER ORNAMENT...
Countdown to Halloween Project #15
I did this project on my Pampered Stampers Weekend and after several requests, I have decided to share it all with you. I don't usually use a retired stamp set in projects I show on my blog, but this one is just so cute. Plus, I need all the Halloween projects I can get to reach my 31 Countdown to Halloween projects, so I am cheating a bit. However, the Spider Web would not be difficult to draw with the White Signo Gel Pen and a ruler, so you could still replicate the project. The tag is free floating and not adhered to the card. Enjoy!
SWEET CENTER SPIDER SUPPLIES:
- Card stock – Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Green Galore, Only Orange
- Stamps – Sweet Centers, Web Wishes (retired)
- Ink – Basic Black Classic, Whisper White Craft
- Punches – 1¼” Circle, 1½” Circle, 1¾” Circle, Scallop Circle, Photo Corners, Horizontal Slot
- Ribbon – Basic Black ¼” Grosgrain
- Adhesives – Sticky Strip, Snail, Mini Glue Dots
- Accessories – Top Note Die, White Embossing powder, Sweet Treat Cup, Wiggle Eyes