I have been going through a rough time medically for the last few months with severe tendonitis (been in an air cast boot for over two months), a chronic stomach disorder and now uterine cancer. I need a little SUNSHINE in my life right now! So, I decided to use the Floral District Designer Series Paper with it's happy, summery colors and the "Live in the Sunshine" sentiment from the Pursuit of Happiness stamp set. I hope you enjoy this simple card!
BLOOMIN' BRIGHT IN THE SUNSHINE SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Betsy's Blossoms (W#126004 $28.95, C#126006 $21.95), Pursuit of Happiness (W#121907 $17.95, C#121970 $13.95)
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Rose Red, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Floral District DSP
- Ink – Tangerine Tango, Rose Red
- Ribbon – Daffodil Delight 1/2" Seam Binding (#125583, $6.95)
- Punches – 2-3/8" Scallop Circle (#118874, $16.95)
- Accessories – Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#119246, $4.95), 3/16" Brights Brads (#119740, $6.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Circles #2 Die, Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business and is in addition to other Stampin' Rewards. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!