I decided to make a couple of unorthodox choices with this card. Instead of using the full flower from the Betsy's Blossoms stamp set, I chose to focus on a snapshot of it by punching it out with the Postage Punch and repeating it with four of the new colors. Then, instead of cutting out the Layered Label piece with the expected (and fabulous) new Apothecary Accents Framelits, I chose to punch out the piece with the Oval Scallop Punch. What can I say? I like to be different! LOL. This version uses all five In Colors on the neutral backdrop of Sahara Sand and Whisper White:
In this version, I used Raspberry Ripple in both the first punch and the sentiment punch. I prefer them both in this color as it "pops" more, but felt like I needed to use all five In Colors in the first version.
IN COLOR CLOSEUPS SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Betsy's Blossoms (W#126004 $28.95, C#126006 $21.95), Layered Labels (W#127070 $33.95, C#127072 $25.95)
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Sahara Sand
- Ink – Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit
- Ribbon – Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta (#109070, $6.95)
- Punches – Postage (#122344, $15.95), Scallop Oval (#119856, $16.95)
- Accessories – Basic Pearl Jewels Accents (#119247, $4.95)
- Tools – Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business and is in addition to other Stampin' Rewards. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!