- Stamp Sets – Vintage Vogue (C #117690 $23.95, W #118598 $17.95)
- Card stock – Whisper White, Mellow Moss, Ruby Red, Barely Banana, Note Cards set (#107311, $5.95 for 20 cards and envelopes)
- Ink – Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Ruby Red, So Saffron Classic, Markers
- Ribbon – Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain (#109051)
- Punches – Trio Flower (#109183, $15.95), Crop-a-Dile (#108362, $29.95)
- Accessories – Gold Brads, Crystal Effects
- Tools – Paper Piercer, Mat Pack
3. Repeat with the left bottom corner.
6. Pierce the four marked spots with the paper piercer and mat pack going through the front cardstock, ribbon and back cardstock. Insert brads and secure being sure that the backs are vertical so that the cover sheet will cover them.
7. Fold in half (like a card). Decorate the front and back as desired.
8. When finished, place your notecards and envelopes in the holder and close. Wrap the ribbon attached to the left side around the back of the card and bring to the front left. Bring the ribbon attached to the right side to the front right and tie together.