This is a slightly different version with a softer application of the base colors and a different sentiment:
JOSEPH'S COAT INSIDE OUT MEDALLION SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Medallion (#115223, $17.95), French Filigree (#113742, $17.95), Because I Care (Hostess Level I)
- Card Stock – Rich Razzleberry, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White,
- Ink – Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry Classic & Markers
- Ribbon – Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain (#109054, $6.95)
- Punches – Scallop Oval (#119856, $16.95, 1-3/4" x 7/8" (Large) Oval (#119855, $16.95)
- Accessories – Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)
- Tools – Brayer, Sponge Daubers
JOSEPH'S COAT INSIDE OUT DIRECTIONS:
- Stamp CS with a large pattern background stamp.
- Using sponge daubers (or Stampin’ Sponges), sponge at least 3 colors of ink covering the entire piece of CS.
- Allow to dry. Rub embossing buddy all over the surface of your CS.
- Stamp images (bold stamps are more striking) on CS with VersaMark being careful not to overlap. Sprinkle on clear embossing powder and heat emboss.
- Brayer 2-3 darker colors over the entire surface in patchwork squares & rectangles that overlap.
- Buff off excess ink from embossed images with a damp paper towel.
- Sponge a little more of the darkest color behind the images to make the details pop out. Buff excess ink off embossed areas again.