For this card, I stamped and cut out the "flowers" three times. I used the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush over the entire surface of two of the flower layers. The first one (no Wink of Stella) is directly adhered to the card front. The second one is popped up on Stampin' Dimensionals (mostly cut into 4 pieces to fit). And the third one, I trimmed away some of the flowers/petals (keep the pieces you trim off) and popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals and adhered to the second layer. Then I took a few of the flowers I trimmed away and used Stampin' Dimensionals to add a fourth layer in a couple of spots. Finally, I added a few of the smallest Pearl Jewels.
Not as difficult as it looks and such a pretty effect! Wish you could see the shimmer from the Wink of Stella.
THOUGHTFUL HYDRANGEA SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Thoughtful Branches (P#143539 $27.00) OR Bundle (#144328, $52.00)
- Card Stock – Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Rich Razzleberry, Wisteria Wonder
- Ink – Rich Razzleberry
- Ribbon – Silver 1/4" Natural Trim (#141485, $7.00)
- Accessories – Pearl Basic Jewels (#119247, $5.00), Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (#141897, $8.00)
- Tools – Big Shot, (#143538, $31.00), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $4.00)