For the flowers, the first stamp is stamped in Wisteria Wonder, but stamped off first. The second one is stamped in Wisteria Wonder at "full strength". And the third one is stamped in Elegant Eggplant. I didn't take the time to line these up precisely because I don't think you need to with this set. Of course, I had to add matching flowers to the envelope as well!
I used the new Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush from the Occasions Catalog on top of the flowers. If you're someone who notices and loves detail, you'll love the subtle wink of sparkle you can easily add with this pen! I am in L-O-V-E!!! It adds the perfect touch of shimmer to your card!!!
The Glitter solution can smear Classic Ink, so I took my time and carefully painted each petal with a single stroke across each one and that seemed to keep it from smearing. Although with these flowers, it wouldn't have actually been noticeable if it had. It does dry very quickly! Be sure to watch the video at the end of the post - it shows you how to open and use Wink of Stella for the first time.
It is very difficult to capture the sparkle in a photograph, but here is the best I could do:
WHAT I LOVE WISTERIA THANK YOU CARD SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – What I Love (P#141276 FREE with $50 purchase during SAB)
- Card Stock – Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper (#135315, $5.00), Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack (#141019, FREE with $50 purchase during SAB)
- Ink – Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Pear Pizzazz
- Accessories – Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush (#1141897, $8.00), Whisper White Medium Envelopes (#107301, $6.50)
- Tools – Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)
CLICK HERE for Sale-A-Bration Details!
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business and is in addition to other Stampin' Rewards. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!